不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。
Don’t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
果報は寝て待て。
不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。
Don’t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
果報は寝て待て。
愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。
Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.
心からあなたを愛している人でも、あなたの望む通りに愛してくれるわけではない。
不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。
Don’t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn’t willing to waste their time on you.
あなたのために時間を割くのを渋る人のために時間を費やしてはならない。
不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有。
Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
おしまいだからって泣かないで、それが経験できたことに笑顔になろうよ。
當你終於因為現實比夢境更美而無法入睡時,你戀愛了。
You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
夢より現実が楽しい時、君は恋してるんだよ。
假如妳的壽命是100年,那我希望自己活到100歲的前一天,因為那樣我的生命中每天都有妳。
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
君が100年生きるなら, 僕はその100年の1日前まで生きていたい。 そうすれば、君なしで過ごすなんてことがないからね。
願者不難。
What we do willingly is easy.
好きの道に辛苦なし。
淺交致後悔。
Short acquaintance brings repentance.
すぐに親しくなっても後悔するだけ。
在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
神様は僕たちが正しい相手と出会う前に、間違った出会いを用意しておいたんだね。やっと出会うべき人に巡り逢えた時に、それがどれだけ素晴しいことかと気付かせるために。
任何一個國家,不管它多麼富裕,都浪費不起人力資源。
No country, however rich, can afford the waste of its human resources.
財源に余裕があっても、人材に余裕がある国家はない。