如果你堅持誠信,其他一切都不重要;如果你沒有誠信,其他一切也都不重要。
If you have integrity, Nothing else matters. If you don’t have integrity, Nothing else matters.
もしあなたが誠実であるならば、他の何も重要ではない。もしあなたが不誠実なら、他の何も重要ではない。
如果你堅持誠信,其他一切都不重要;如果你沒有誠信,其他一切也都不重要。
If you have integrity, Nothing else matters. If you don’t have integrity, Nothing else matters.
もしあなたが誠実であるならば、他の何も重要ではない。もしあなたが不誠実なら、他の何も重要ではない。
欣賞的奇妙之處在於,它能讓我們自己也擁有被欣賞者的優點。
Appreciation is a wonderful thing:It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
感謝は素敵な行為だ。他人の素晴らしい点を自分のものにもしてくれる。
幸福的家庭,父母靠慈愛當家,孩子也是出於對父母的愛而順從大人。
Happy are the families where the government of parents is the reign of affection, and of the children the submission to love.
両親が愛情をもって治め、子供が愛情をもって従う、そのような家庭は幸福だ。
希望不久我將把你緊緊地摟在懷中,吻你億萬次,像在赤道下面那樣熾烈的吻。
I hope before long to press you in my arms and shall shower on you a million burning kisses as under the Equator.
近くこの腕に貴女を抱き、赤道直下のように燃える百万のキスのシャワーを浴びせん。
1796年イタリア遠征中のナポレオンが妻ジョセフィーヌに宛てたラブレターの一節。
秘密禮物就是公開回報。
Secret gifts are openly rewarded.
陰徳あれば陽報あり。
隻有嚮後看纔能理解生活;但要生活好,則必須嚮前看。
Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
人生は後ろ向きにしか理解できないが、前向きにしか生きられない。
人生像一匹馬,妳不駕馭它,它便駕馭妳。
Life is a horse, and either you ride it or it rides you.
人生は馬である。馬を乗りこなすか、馬に連れて行かれるかどちらかだ。
人生如一首樂麯,要用樂感,感情和直覺去譜寫,不能隻按樂律行事。
Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.
人生は音楽のようなもの。規則によってではなく、耳と感性と本能とによって創り上げられねばならぬもの。
無論何時妳設定新的目標或擁有新的夢想都為時不晚。/無論妳年齡多大,妳都可以有新的目標和新的夢想。
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
新しい目標をたてたり、新しい夢を見るのに、歳をとりすぎたということはない。
我所知道的一件事就是我一無所知。
I know one thing, that I know nothing.
無知の知 / 私が知っているのは、私は何も知らないということだ。