Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
做你想做的事说出自己的感受,因为那些在意的的人无关紧要,而那些要紧的人不会在意。
今のままの君でいていいんだよ。思ったままを言葉にしていいんだよ。だってあれこれとやかく言う人を大事にする必要はないんだし、君が大事にしたいと思う人はあれこれとやかく言わないもんさ。
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
做你想做的事说出自己的感受,因为那些在意的的人无关紧要,而那些要紧的人不会在意。
今のままの君でいていいんだよ。思ったままを言葉にしていいんだよ。だってあれこれとやかく言う人を大事にする必要はないんだし、君が大事にしたいと思う人はあれこれとやかく言わないもんさ。
Our greatest glory consists not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
我们最值得自豪的不在于从不跌倒,而在于每次跌倒之后都爬起来。
我々の最高の栄誉は一度も失敗しないことではない、失敗するたびに立ち上がることである。
Where there is no trust, there is no love.
没有信任就没有爱。
信頼がなければ、愛は生まれない。
There are two things to aim at in life:first,to get what you want;and,after that,to enjoy it,only the wisest of mankind achieve the second.
人的一生有两大目标:第一,得到你想要的东西;第二,享受你得到的东西。只有最聪明的人才能实现第二个目标。
人生で目標とすべきことは2つある。一つ目は欲しいものを手に入れること。そして二つ目は手に入れたものを楽しむこと。人間の中でも賢い人しか二つ目の目標は達成できない。
A little integrity is better than any career.
诚信哪怕再微小,都比任何事业重要。
どんなキャリアよりも少しの誠実さの方がましだ。
If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don’t have integrity, nothing else matters.
如果你坚持诚信,其他一切都不重要;如果你没有诚信,其他一切也都不重要。
もしあなたが誠実であるならば、他の何も重要ではない。もしあなたが不誠実なら、他の何も重要ではない。
Appreciation is a wonderful thing:It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
欣赏的奇妙之处在于,它能让我们自己也拥有被欣赏者的优点。
感謝は素敵な行為だ。他人の素晴らしい点を自分のものにもしてくれる。
I know one thing, that I know nothing.
我所知道的一件事就是我一无所知。
無知の知 / 私が知っているのは、私は何も知らないということだ。
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
无论何时你设定新的目标或拥有新的梦想都为时不晚。/无论你年龄多大,你都可以有新的目标和新的梦想。
新しい目標をたてたり、新しい夢を見るのに、歳をとりすぎたということはない。
Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.
人生如一首乐曲,要用乐感,感情和直觉去谱写,不能只按乐律行事。
人生は音楽のようなもの。規則によってではなく、耳と感性と本能とによって創り上げられねばならぬもの。