The quieter you become the more you can hear.
你越是静下来,听到的越多。
黙るほど、より多くを聞くことができる。
The quieter you become the more you can hear.
你越是静下来,听到的越多。
黙るほど、より多くを聞くことができる。
If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
如果你不能简明的解释它,那么你就是还没有足够理解好。
簡潔に説明できないということは、理解が不十分だということだ。
The more you know, the less you need.
你知道的越多,需要的越少。
知れば知るほど、必要な物は減っていく。
In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.
要做到不可替代,就要与众不同。
かけがえのない存在になるには、常に人と違っていなければならない。
our être irremplaçable il faut toujours se renouveler.
Marriage halves our griefs, doubles our joys, and quadruples our expenses.
婚姻使我们的忧愁减半,喜悦增倍,也使得费用翻两番。
結婚とは、悲しきことは分かち合い、うれしきことは2倍にし、そして出費を4倍にするもの。
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; Be kind anyway.
即使你是友善的,人们可能还是会说你自私和动机不良;不管怎样,你还是要友善。
もしあなたが親切ならば、人々は隠された利己的な動機があるはずだとあなたを非難するかもしれません。それでも親切でありなさい。
If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies; Succeed anyway.
当你功成名就,你会有一些虚假的朋友和一些真实的敌人;不管怎样,你还是要取得成功。
もしあなたが成功すれば、偽りの友と真の敵が現れるでしょう。それでも成功しなさい。
Don’t believe everything you think.
不要相信你的思维。
考えていることを全て信じるな。
Be careful with your words. Once they’re said, they can only be forgiven not forgotten.
小心从你嘴里说出的话,话一出口,它们就只能被原谅,而不会被遗忘。
言葉には気をつけなさい。一度口からでた言葉は許されることはあっても、忘れられることはありません。
I have decided to be happy, because it is good for my health.
我决定要做个快乐的人,因为这对我的健康很有益。
私は幸福であろうと決意した。なぜなら健康によいからだ。