You are somebody’s reason to smile.
有一个他,总会因你而微笑。
あなたがいるから笑顔になる人がいる。
You are somebody’s reason to smile.
有一个他,总会因你而微笑。
あなたがいるから笑顔になる人がいる。
Respect the child. Wait and see the new product of Nature. Nature loves analogies, but not repetitions. Respect the child. Be not too much his parent. Trespass not on his solitude.
尊重孩子。等等看看这个大自然的新作。大自然喜欢类推,而不喜欢重复。尊重孩子。不要太擅作父母。不要擅闯他的独处。
子供を尊重せよ。自然が新しく生み出すものを待ってみよ。自然は類似を好むが反復は好まない。子供を尊重せよ。あまりにも子供の親であることを振りかざすな。子供の孤独を侵害するなかれ。
Never be afraid to sit awhile and think.
永远不要害怕独自坐一会思考。
しばらく動かず考えることをためらってはいけない。
孤独根本上是对我们自身的独一无二的发现和接受。
孤独とは元来、自分たちは唯一無二の存在だと見いだし受け入れることである。
You only grow when you are alone.
您只有在孤独的时候才会成长。
成長できるのはひとりでいる時だけだ。
The worst solitude is to be destitute of sincere friendship.
最可怕的孤独就是完全缺乏忠诚的友谊。
最悪の孤独は真の友情をもたないことである。
Fundamentalism isn’t about religion. It’s about power.
原教旨主义与宗教无关,与权力有关。
原理主義は宗教ではなく、権力に関与している。
If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.
如果我发现我内心的欲望是这个世界所不能满足的话,那么唯一符合逻辑的解释就是我是为另一个世界而生的。
もしこの世界の何によっても満たされない欲望が私の中にあるならば、私は別の世界のためにつくられたのだという以外に説明のしようがない。
It takes nothing to join the crowd. It takes everything to stand alone.
随波逐流非常容易,坚持己见则需要勇气。/人云亦云易,保持独立难。
みんなの一員になるには何もいらないが、独立するには何もかも必要だ。
Do it with passion or not at all.
要么不做,要么就满怀热情地做。
情熱をもってやるか、そもそもやらないか、二つに一つ。