陰徳あれば陽報あり。
Secret gifts are openly rewarded.
秘密礼物就是公开回报。
陰徳あれば陽報あり。
Secret gifts are openly rewarded.
秘密礼物就是公开回报。
近くこの腕に貴女を抱き、赤道直下のように燃える百万のキスのシャワーを浴びせん。
I hope before long to press you in my arms and shall shower on you a million burning kisses as under the Equator.
希望不久我将把你紧紧地搂在怀中,吻你亿万次,像在赤道下面那样炽烈的吻。
1796年イタリア遠征中のナポレオンが妻ジョセフィーヌに宛てたラブレターの一節です。
新しい目標をたてたり、新しい夢を見るのに、歳をとりすぎたということはない。
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
无论何时你设定新的目标或拥有新的梦想都为时不晚。/无论你年龄多大,你都可以有新的目标和新的梦想。
無知の知 / 私が知っているのは、私は何も知らないということだ。
I know one thing, that I know nothing.
我所知道的一件事就是我一无所知。
鳥を捕るなら怖がらせるな。
He that will take the bird must not scare it.
捕鸟休惊鸟。
しらふで床に就く者は、元気に起床する。/酒を控えれば、健康を維持できる。
He that goes to bed thirsty rises healthy.
忍渴上床,起身健康。
時に我々は自身に対して残忍でなければならない。悲嘆にくれ、失望している場合ではない。時には我々を深く愛してくれる人に対しても残忍でなければならない。愛おしい思い出には目をつぶって。
Sometimes we should be brutal to ourselves, and shouldn’t comply with our sadness and depression. Sometimes we should be brutal to those we love deeply, and put aside such love memory.
有时候我们要对自己残忍一点,不能纵容自己的伤心失望;有时候我们要对自己深爱的人残忍一点,将对他们的爱的记忆搁置。
私が成功したのは、決して躊躇せず、強い意志を持ったからだ。
I succeeded because I willed it; I never hesitated.
我成功是因为我有决心,从不踌躇。
手段と発想の不釣合いが、人の狂気度合を端的に示す。
The great proof of madness is the disproportion of one’s designs to one’s means.
一个人的计划与实践存在太大的落差即是疯狂的表现。
すぐに親しくなっても後悔するだけ。
Short acquaintance brings repentance.
浅交致后悔。