我々の最高の栄誉は一度も失敗しないことではない、失敗するたびに立ち上がることである。
Our greatest glory consists not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
我们最值得自豪的不在于从不跌倒,而在于每次跌倒之后都爬起来。
我々の最高の栄誉は一度も失敗しないことではない、失敗するたびに立ち上がることである。
Our greatest glory consists not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
我们最值得自豪的不在于从不跌倒,而在于每次跌倒之后都爬起来。
信頼がなければ、愛は生まれない。
Where there is no trust, there is no love.
没有信任就没有爱。
人生で目標とすべきことは2つある。一つ目は欲しいものを手に入れること。そして二つ目は手に入れたものを楽しむこと。人間の中でも賢い人しか二つ目の目標は達成できない。
There are two things to aim at in life:first,to get what you want;and,after that,to enjoy it,only the wisest of mankind achieve the second.
人的一生有两大目标:第一,得到你想要的东西;第二,享受你得到的东西。只有最聪明的人才能实现第二个目标。
どんなキャリアよりも少しの誠実さの方がましだ。
A little integrity is better than any career.
诚信哪怕再微小,都比任何事业重要。
もしあなたが誠実であるならば、他の何も重要ではない。もしあなたが不誠実なら、他の何も重要ではない。
If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don’t have integrity, nothing else matters.
如果你坚持诚信,其他一切都不重要;如果你没有诚信,其他一切也都不重要。
感謝は素敵な行為だ。他人の素晴らしい点を自分のものにもしてくれる。
Appreciation is a wonderful thing:It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
欣赏的奇妙之处在于,它能让我们自己也拥有被欣赏者的优点。
人生は音楽のようなもの。規則によってではなく、耳と感性と本能とによって創り上げられねばならぬもの。
Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.
人生如一首乐曲,要用乐感,感情和直觉去谱写,不能只按乐律行事。
両親が愛情をもって治め、子供が愛情をもって従う、そのような家庭は幸福だ。
Happy are the families where the government of parents is the reign of affection, and of the children the submission to love.
幸福的家庭,父母靠慈爱当家,孩子也是出于对父母的爱而顺从大人。
人生は後ろ向きにしか理解できないが、前向きにしか生きられない。
Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
只有向后看才能理解生活;但要生活好,则必须向前看。
人生は馬である。馬を乗りこなすか、馬に連れて行かれるかどちらかだ。
Life is a horse, and either you ride it or it rides you.
人生像一匹马,你不驾驭它,它便驾驭你。