世界の終りのその日まで、ずっと彼女でいさせてね。
I will be your valentine until the end of time.
我将是你的情人直至天荒地老。
世界の終りのその日まで、ずっと彼女でいさせてね。
I will be your valentine until the end of time.
我将是你的情人直至天荒地老。
素晴らしいものは全てシンプルであり、一言で表現できる。それは自由、正義、名誉、責務、慈愛、そして希望。
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom; justice; honor; duty; mercy; hope.
伟大的事情都很简单。而且大多数都可以被凝结成一个简单的单词:自由;公正;荣誉;责任;仁慈;希望。
一緒に年をとろう。最良の時はこれからなんだ。
Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be.
和我一起慢慢变老吧!最好的日子还在后头。
凧が一番高く上がるのは風に向かっている時であって、風に流されている時ではない。
Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
风筝顶着风高飞,而不是顺着风。
魂が何で出来ていようとも、彼と私のは同じ。
Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
不论我们的灵魂是什么做成的,他的和我的是一模一样的。
先を見ることはよいことだが、その先をみることは難しい。
It is always wise to look ahead, but difficult to look further than you can see.
向前看总是明智的。但试图高瞻远瞩很是困难。
智に働けば角が立つ。情に棹させば流される。意地を通せば窮屈だ。兎角に人の世は住みにくい。
If you work by reason, you grow rough-edged; if you choose to dip your oar into sentiment’s stream, it will sweep you away. Demanding your own way only serves to constrain you. However you looked at it, the human world is not an easy place to live.(translated by Meredith McKinney)/Approach everything rationally, and you become harsh. Pole along in the stream of emotion, and you will be swept away by the current. Give free rein to your desires, and you become uncomfortably confined. In a word, the human world is not an easy place to live.
执着于理则锋芒毕露。沉湎于情则随波逐流。强执己见又自缚于一隅。总之,人世难居。
だが、待て、あの窓からさしそめる光はなに? むこうは東、とすればジュリエットは太陽。
But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and Juliet is the sun.
嘘!那边窗户里亮起的是什么光?哦,那是东方,朱丽叶就是太阳!
あのね、毎日あなたをどんどん好きになるの。昨日よりも今日、そして明日はもっと。
For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
你知道吗?我每天都爱你更多。今天爱的比昨天多,明天爱的比今天多。
飛ばねぇ豚は、ただの豚だ。
A pig who doesn’t fly is just an ordinary pig..
不能飞天的猪只是普通的猪。