不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
おしまいだからって泣かないで、それが経験できたことに笑顔になろうよ。
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
おしまいだからって泣かないで、それが経験できたことに笑顔になろうよ。
当你终于因为现实比梦境更美而无法入睡时,你恋爱了。
You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
夢より現実が楽しい時、君は恋してるんだよ。
假如你的寿命是100年,那我希望自己活到100岁的前一天,因为那样我的生命中每天都有你。
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
君が100年生きるなら, 僕はその100年の1日前まで生きていたい。 そうすれば、君なしで過ごすなんてことがないからね。
愿者不难。
What we do willingly is easy.
好きの道に辛苦なし。
浅交致后悔。
Short acquaintance brings repentance.
すぐに親しくなっても後悔するだけ。
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
神様は僕たちが正しい相手と出会う前に、間違った出会いを用意しておいたんだね。やっと出会うべき人に巡り逢えた時に、それがどれだけ素晴しいことかと気付かせるために。
任何一个国家,不管它多么富裕,都浪费不起人力资源。
No country, however rich, can afford the waste of its human resources.
財源に余裕があっても、人材に余裕がある国家はない。
我们说一个企图靠收税变富饶的国家就像一个坐在吊桶里,想拉绳让自己升上去的人一样。
We contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
繁栄のための重税をかける国家は、バケツの中に入って取っ手を持ち、バケツごと自分を持ち上げようとしている人と変わらないではないか。
真理还没机会穿上裤子时谎言已经满街跑了。
A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
嘘が世界を半周するころ、真実はようやくズボンをはこうとしている。
风筝顶着风高飞,而不是顺着风。
Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
凧が一番高く上がるのは風に向かっている時であって、風に流されている時ではない。