希望不久我将把你紧紧地搂在怀中,吻你亿万次,像在赤道下面那样炽烈的吻。
I hope before long to press you in my arms and shall shower on you a million burning kisses as under the Equator.
近くこの腕に貴女を抱き、赤道直下のように燃える百万のキスのシャワーを浴びせん。
1796年イタリア遠征中のナポレオンが妻ジョセフィーヌに宛てたラブレターの一節。
希望不久我将把你紧紧地搂在怀中,吻你亿万次,像在赤道下面那样炽烈的吻。
I hope before long to press you in my arms and shall shower on you a million burning kisses as under the Equator.
近くこの腕に貴女を抱き、赤道直下のように燃える百万のキスのシャワーを浴びせん。
1796年イタリア遠征中のナポレオンが妻ジョセフィーヌに宛てたラブレターの一節。
秘密礼物就是公开回报。
Secret gifts are openly rewarded.
陰徳あれば陽報あり。
只有向后看才能理解生活;但要生活好,则必须向前看。
Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
人生は後ろ向きにしか理解できないが、前向きにしか生きられない。
人生像一匹马,你不驾驭它,它便驾驭你。
Life is a horse, and either you ride it or it rides you.
人生は馬である。馬を乗りこなすか、馬に連れて行かれるかどちらかだ。
人生如一首乐曲,要用乐感,感情和直觉去谱写,不能只按乐律行事。
Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.
人生は音楽のようなもの。規則によってではなく、耳と感性と本能とによって創り上げられねばならぬもの。
无论何时你设定新的目标或拥有新的梦想都为时不晚。/无论你年龄多大,你都可以有新的目标和新的梦想。
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
新しい目標をたてたり、新しい夢を見るのに、歳をとりすぎたということはない。
我所知道的一件事就是我一无所知。
I know one thing, that I know nothing.
無知の知 / 私が知っているのは、私は何も知らないということだ。
捕鸟休惊鸟。
He that will take the bird must not scare it.
鳥を捕るなら怖がらせるな。
忍渴上床,起身健康。
He that goes to bed thirsty rises healthy.
しらふで床に就く者は、元気に起床する。/酒を控えれば、健康を維持できる。
有时候我们要对自己残忍一点,不能纵容自己的伤心失望;有时候我们要对自己深爱的人残忍一点,将对他们的爱的记忆搁置。
Sometimes we should be brutal to ourselves, and shouldn’t comply with our sadness and depression. Sometimes we should be brutal to those we love deeply, and put aside such love memory.
時に我々は自身に対して残忍でなければならない。悲嘆にくれ、失望している場合ではない。時には我々を深く愛してくれる人に対しても残忍でなければならない。愛おしい思い出には目をつぶって。