要么不做,要么就满怀热情地做。
Do it with passion or not at all.
情熱をもってやるか、そもそもやらないか、二つに一つ。
要么不做,要么就满怀热情地做。
Do it with passion or not at all.
情熱をもってやるか、そもそもやらないか、二つに一つ。
你越是静下来,听到的越多。
The quieter you become the more you can hear.
黙るほど、より多くを聞くことができる。
如果你不能简明的解释它,那么你就是还没有足够理解好。
If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
簡潔に説明できないということは、理解が不十分だということだ。
你知道的越多,需要的越少。
The more you know, the less you need.
知れば知るほど、必要な物は減っていく。
要做到不可替代,就要与众不同。
In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.
かけがえのない存在になるには、常に人と違っていなければならない。
婚姻使我们的忧愁减半,喜悦增倍,也使得费用翻两番。
Marriage halves our griefs, doubles our joys, and quadruples our expenses.
結婚とは、悲しきことは分かち合い、うれしきことは2倍にし、そして出費を4倍にするもの。
即使你是友善的,人们可能还是会说你自私和动机不良;不管怎样,你还是要友善。
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; Be kind anyway.
もしあなたが親切ならば、人々は隠された利己的な動機があるはずだとあなたを非難するかもしれません。それでも親切でありなさい。
当你功成名就,你会有一些虚假的朋友和一些真实的敌人;不管怎样,你还是要取得成功。
If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies; Succeed anyway.
もしあなたが成功すれば、偽りの友と真の敵が現れるでしょう。それでも成功しなさい。
不要相信你的思维。
Don’t believe everything you think.
考えていることを全て信じるな。
注意你的思想,因为你的思想会变成你的语言;注意你的言语,因为你的言语会变成你的行为;注意你的行为, 因为你的行为会变成你的习惯;注意你的习惯,因为你的习惯会变成你的性格;注意你的性格,因为你的性格会变成你的命运。
Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words; Be careful of your words, for your words become your deeds; Be careful of your deeds, for your deeds become your habits; Be careful of your habits; for your habits become your character; Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your destiny.
思考に気をつけなさい、それはいつか言葉になるから。言葉に気をつけなさい、それはいつか行動になるから。行動に気をつけなさい、それはいつか習慣になるから。習慣に気をつけなさい、それはいつか性格になるから。性格に気をつけなさい、それはいつか運命になるから。